HEMP - It can even help to balance out oily skin, hydrating it and regulating the skin's oil production. Dryness can also cause your skin to overproduce oil, which in turn, can stimulate acne. Hemp oil can prevent dry skin without clogging pores. This helps reduce acne that's caused by excess oil.KALE - Infused with the superfood Kale, this indulgent face wash nourishes skin with antioxidants – diminishing dullness and rejuvenating your complexion.Detoxifying and Illuminating.Reduces Dark Circles and Tightens Pores. Plumps tired, dry skin.Provides-long lasting moisture.Balance Oily Skin.Skin calming.Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.Suitable for all skin types. Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) Kale Leaf (Brassica) Cellular Extract Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil
How does Cannabis sativa (Hemp) Oil work?
While the exact mechanisms by which hemp-derived oils work on the skin (and in the body) are still being sorted out by scientists, here’s the gist: “Hemp seed oil has been shown to have anti-inflammatory properties, making it useful in treating a variety of skin conditions.The compounds on hemp seed oil have a soothing effect." Why is this important? “Inflammation is the root of all evil, whether that’s acne or the signs of aging. So, if you're prone to redness, chronically dry skin, or you've started to notice the formation of fine lines, inflammation is likely a contributing factor, and hemp oil can help.
An added bonus regarding those fine lines or a general unevenness in skin texture: "Hemp seed oil also acts as an emollient to smooth rough texture on the skin's surface and [it] offers moisturizing benefits. What's more, in addition to its anti-inflammatory properties, cannabis sativa seed oil is also chock full of antioxidants, so it helps combat the environmental damage your complexion faces on a daily basis.
Sodium Laureth Sulphate
Glycerin, Polysorbate 20
Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E)
Kale Leaf (Brassica) Cellular Extract
Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil
CI 42053 (Green # 3)
Bulk quantity available at Discounted prices.
Please contact us for further info!
Products are manufactured in a leading cosmetic contract manufacturing and packing South African company. Our focus is on Hand Sanitizer /Surface disinfectant, personal care, cosmetics, toiletries and fragrance. And would like to inform you that our raw materials that we use are all SABS approved for our products ingredients and are specifically made for Hand sanitizing and formulated according The World Health Organisation (WHO). .
We strive to exceed our customer’s expectations through innovation and go the extra mile to research, design, create and deliver superior quality health & beauty products at a fair price and on time every time!
We are entrusted with work from local companies as well as multinationals, and have developed a reputation with our customers as an experienced and reliable partner.
We pride ourselves on our flexibility, which allows us to shorten lead times without compromising the exacting standards which are set. Our commitment to this is confidentiality, along with our high service levels, leads to many long-standing relationships.
We have been active participants in many technology forums over the last 20 years with specific focus on cosmetic science and technology, packaging technology and nanotechnology.
• Full member of the CTFA : Cosmetic, Toiletry & Fragrance Association of South Africa is the industry’s voice committed to maintaining the high quality and safety of cosmetic products.
• ISO 22716: 2007 approved: ISO 22716:2007 Definition. ISO 22716:2007 is a quality certification based on a standard published by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO). The specification requires documentation and use of a quality management system for production, storage, and shipment of cosmetic products.
• Global security verified (A14699-792533)
• SGS Social Compliance approved: Cosmetics and personal care testing services from SGS.Meet regulatory requirements and ensure product safety (Equipped with proven expertise in cosmetics testing, auditing and certification worldwide. check the safety, quality and performance of your products and systems and to protect your brand. help you verify your cosmetic and personal care products’ compliance against the requirements of applicable cosmetic regulations and other relevant legislation, including REACH, GMP, CMRs, aerosol, hazardous substances, etc.
• Approved manufacture for most major retailers: Clicks, Woolworths etc.
Customers Using these Products:
The International Toiletry Company (UK)
The Somerset Toiletry Company (UK)
Ascendis Health (Solal and Nimue)
The Cape Town Toiletry Company