Product Details: Sanitas Nebuliser IH 21/1 Perfect companion for asthma, colds and respiratory diseases. The provided accessories make inhalation easier.The nebuliser is handy.The nebuliser with compressed-air technology is used to treat respiratory diseases. Treatment is pleasant due to the short inhalation time. Nebulizers are commonly used for the treatment of asthma, cystic fibrosis, COPD and other respiratory diseases or disorders. With the use of a nebulizer, patients can inhale their prescribed medication directly into the lungs, giving them fast relief from inflammation — and allowing them to breathe easier.
For the treatment of the upper and lower respiratory tract
- Nebulisation of liquid medicine using compressed air technology
- For use in asthma, respiratory disease ...
- High proportion of respirable particles
- High nebulisation capacity (approx. 0.4 ml/min) - short inhalation time
- Accessories: Mouthpiece, adult mask, child mask, compressed air tube, filter
- With practical storage compartment for the accessories
- Can be disinfected
- 0.8 - 1.45 bar operating pressure
- 230 V~ / 50 Hz / 230 VA
- Product measurements (LxWxH): 30 x 18 x 10 cm
- Product weight: approx. 1.65 kg
- Medical product
- 2 year warranty
Sanitas - a successful German brand in the wellness and health market since 2000.