Cleansing with activated charcoal-Activated charcoal effectively cleanses the skin, unclogs pores, removes deeper impurities, and dead skin cells. The result is smooth, supple, and even-toned skin. Charcoal can attract toxins and when used on skin it draw out impurities like oil, dirt, sweat and make up like a magnet from your face. ... This makes it ideal for shine-prone skin. It also helps deep clean your pores and free them from excess sebum, dead skin cells and oil.Any pigmentation, especially the type that is caused by unwelcome tanning, can be reduced by activated charcoal. Needless to say, activated charcoal has multiple properties that enable it to get rid of dirt and dead skin.Reduces inflammation: caused by acne, activated charcoal acts as an anti-inflammatory. Helps with acne scars and blemishes: helps lighten up the skin to help make the skin look clearer and blemish free. Acts as an exfoliator: as the activated charcoal sucks all the dirt out it leaves the skin feeling smooth. Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) Activated Charcoal
Sodium Laureth Sulphate
Acrylates/ C10-30 Acrylate Crosspolymer
Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E)
Bulk quantity available at Discounted prices.
Please contact us for further info!
Products are manufactured in a leading cosmetic contract manufacturing and packing South African company. Our focus is on Hand Sanitizer /Surface disinfectant, personal care, cosmetics, toiletries and fragrance. And would like to inform you that our raw materials that we use are all SABS approved for our products ingredients and are specifically made for Hand sanitizing and formulated according The World Health Organisation (WHO). .
We strive to exceed our customer’s expectations through innovation and go the extra mile to research, design, create and deliver superior quality health & beauty products at a fair price and on time every time!
We are entrusted with work from local companies as well as multinationals, and have developed a reputation with our customers as an experienced and reliable partner.
We pride ourselves on our flexibility, which allows us to shorten lead times without compromising the exacting standards which are set. Our commitment to this is confidentiality, along with our high service levels, leads to many long-standing relationships.
We have been active participants in many technology forums over the last 20 years with specific focus on cosmetic science and technology, packaging technology and nanotechnology.
• Full member of the CTFA : Cosmetic, Toiletry & Fragrance Association of South Africa is the industry’s voice committed to maintaining the high quality and safety of cosmetic products.
• ISO 22716: 2007 approved: ISO 22716:2007 Definition. ISO 22716:2007 is a quality certification based on a standard published by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO). The specification requires documentation and use of a quality management system for production, storage, and shipment of cosmetic products.
• Global security verified (A14699-792533)
• SGS Social Compliance approved: Cosmetics and personal care testing services from SGS.Meet regulatory requirements and ensure product safety (Equipped with proven expertise in cosmetics testing, auditing and certification worldwide. check the safety, quality and performance of your products and systems and to protect your brand. help you verify your cosmetic and personal care products’ compliance against the requirements of applicable cosmetic regulations and other relevant legislation, including REACH, GMP, CMRs, aerosol, hazardous substances, etc.
• Approved manufacture for most major retailers: Clicks, Woolworths etc.
Customers Using these Products:
The International Toiletry Company (UK)
The Somerset Toiletry Company (UK)
Ascendis Health (Solal and Nimue)
The Cape Town Toiletry Company